- A pair of scales.
- (uncountable) Equilibrium in movement.
- (uncountable) Support for both viewpoints, substances etc or neither; neutrality.
- A list accounting for the debits on one side, and for the credits on the other
- (scales): pair of scales, scales, weighing machine, weighbridge (for vehicles)
- (equilibrium): equilibrium
- (support for both viewpoints): disinterest, even-handedness, fairness, impartiality, neutrality, non-partisanship
- (list of credits and debits): account
- (equilibrium): [[non-equilibrium]], [[imbalance]], [[unbalance]]
- (support for both viewpoints): [[bias]], [[favor]]/[[favour]], [[partiality]], [[partisanship]], [[prejudice]], [[unfairness]]
7 letters in word "balance": A A B C E L N.
No anagrams for balance found in this word list.
Words found within balance:
aa aal ab aba abac able ace acne ae al ala alae alan alane alb alba albe ale alec an ana ance ancle ane anlace ba baa baal bael bal bale ban banc bane be bean bel ben blae cab caba cabal cable can cane cel clan clean ea ean el elan en la laa lab lac lace lana lance lane lea lean na nab nabe nabla nae nala ne neal neb